Louie knows a thing or two about making the perfect grilled cheese sandwich. He adds more cheese to the outside of the sandwich for a golden crunch of flavor!
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 1/2 cup Sargento® Reserve Series™ Shaved 14-Month Aged Parmesan Cheese
- 2 slices Sargento® Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 slice Sargento® Provolone Cheese
- Spread butter mixture evenly on one side of each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle Sargento® Shaved 14-Month Aged Parmesan Cheese into non-stick skillet or griddle over medium low heat. Place both slices of bread, butter side down, over Parmesan cheese.
- Place one slice of Sargento® Sharp Cheddar Cheese over each slice of bread. Top one slice of bread with one slice of Sargento® Provolone Cheese. Continue to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Combine each half of grilled cheese to make one sandwich. Continue cooking until bread is golden brown.