Infuse Mediterranean flavors into your grilled cheese by adding roasted red peppers, basil, Sargento® Sliced Mozzarella Cheese and Italian dressing onto slices of sourdough bread before grilling everything to melted perfection. This toasty sandwich is perfect for any meal of the day!
- 2 slices Sargento® Sliced Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 slices Italian or sourdough bread
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers, rinsed and dried
- Fresh basil leaves (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. Italian salad dressing
- Place slice of cheese on slice of bread; top with red peppers and, if desired, basil leaves. Place remaining cheese on top; close with slice of bread. Brush dressing over outside surfaces of bread.
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Cook sandwich 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.