This delicious version of grilled cheese sandwich combines the sweet flavor of hazelnut spread with Reserve Series™ Aged Gouda Cheese and fresh raspberries on grilled cinnamon bread.
- 4 slices Cinnamon raisin bread
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp. Hazelnut spread
- 1/2 cup Fresh raspberries, washed
- 8 slices Reserve Series™ Aged Gouda Slices
- Pre-heat a large electric griddle or skillet over medium-low heat.
- Brush one side of each slice of bread with butter.
- Spread a mounded teaspoon of hazelnut spread onto the unbuttered side of 4 slices of bread.
- Place fresh raspberries over hazelnut spread and lightly mash with the back of a fork.
- Place 2 slices of cheese over raspberries.
- Place remaining slices of bread on top, buttered side up.
- Place 2 sandwiches on griddle and grill for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Flip sandwiches and grill an additional 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to plates, cut in half and serve.