Traditional grilled cheese sandwiches are combined with the classic BLTA to make a sandwich that will leave
your mouth watering.
- 8 slices Sourdough Bread
- 1 cup Softened Butter
- 1 lb Bacon
- 2 Medium tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups Arugula
- 2 sliced Avocados
- ½ cup Mayo
- 8 slices Sargento® Sliced Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Pre-heat air fryer to 400 degrees. Place bacon in air fryer basket. Helpful Hint: Do not over crowd
basket. Cook at 400 for 15 mins.
- Butter each side of bread and place in medium size nonstick skillet over med high temp. Cook until golden brown on each side. Add two slices of cheddar cheese to 4 of the slices of bread.
- Assemble sandwiches by adding sliced tomato, Arugula, avocado and bacon to the cheese covered toasted bread slices. Spread mayo on the remaining slices of toasted bread and add salt and pepper to taste. Place bread on top of the bacon to complete sandwich.