Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 25 min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 319
- 4 large ripe tomatoes (about 3 lbs.)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Traditional Cut, divided
- Cut 1/2 inch slice from tomato tops (stem end). Chop tops; transfer to medium bowl. Discard seeds from tomato bottoms; scoop out pulp onto a chopping board, leaving a shell. Place shells cut sides down on a paper towel to drain. Chop pulp; add to bowl.
- Add bell pepper, mayonnaise and hot sauce to bowl with chopped tomatoes; toss well. Add breadcrumbs and 3/4 cup cheese; toss again. Spoon into tomato shells; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.