Green & Yellow CharcuteriePrep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Servings: | Calories:
<p><span>Score points with the ultimate green and gold Charcuterie Board that’s great for game time… or just snack time. It's so yummy and easy to whip up, too!</span></p>
- 2-3 blocks Sargento® Block Cheeses ( Cheddar or Cheddar-Jack), cubed
- 1 lg. Granny Smith apple, cut into wedges
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 ½ cups green grapes, washed
- 5 mini cucumbers, halved lengthwise
- 1 bunch asparagus, blanched
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, washed, trimmed
- 1 med. zucchini, cut into slices
- ½ med. green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 ½ cups green olives, pitted
- 1 slice Sargento® Mozzarella or Provolone Natural Cheese, cut into small strips
- assorted crackers
- Draw a football shape on a piece of paper the size you would like your cheese football to be. Cut out the shape and place in the center of a large board or serving tray.
- Place cheese cubes on the football cutout one layer at a time until it resembles a football. Cut thin pieces of white cheese and place them in the center of the cheese football to resemble the laces.
- Place the green vegetables and grapes around the football on the top and bottom. Place the crackers on the sides. Serve.
There are currently no reviews or comments.