<p>One of the most appealing things about enchiladas is the melty, gooey cheese. These feature Sargento® Taco Blend Cheese and Sharp Cheddar Cheese paired simply with tomatoes and onion. A jar of enchilada sauce and the pre-shredded cheese make this a quick, convenient dinner option.<br> </p>
- 10 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 cups (12 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Taco Cheese or Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese - Fine Cut, divided
- 1 can (10 oz.) enchilada sauce
- Fry tortillas, one at a time, in hot oil until softened, about 3 to 5 seconds. Drain tortillas on paper towels.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon onion and 1 tablespoon tomato down center of each tortilla; top with 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up each tortilla; place seam-side down in greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Spoon enchilada sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and bake in preheated 350°F oven 25 minutes or until heated through.