<p>Here’s a quick and easy pizza that’s heavy on healthy veggies and. It uses a convenient refrigerated pizza crust and Sargento® Reduced Fat* Mozzarella Cheese. The veggies are sautéed first to bring out their full flavors. *33% less fat and 20% fewer calories compared to Sargento® Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese.</p>
- 1 can (10 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small green or red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Spray 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll crust; press onto prepared pan. Bake in preheated 425°F oven 6 minutes or until crust is just beginning to brown.
- Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray; stir in onion and garlic. Cook over medium heat 2 minutes until onion is soft. Add pepper and mushrooms; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup cheese over crust. Arrange tomato slices over cheese; sprinkle with basil and oregano. Top with mushroom mixture and remaining cheese. Bake in preheated 425°F oven 10 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.