<p><span>Amidst the bustling restaurants within the fruit market in Bogota, discover colorful fruit stalls bursting with fresh produce. Here, you can savor a mouthwatering plate of perfectly ripe papaya served with a zesty side of lime, or indulge in a decadent fruit salad generously adorned with creamy toppings like salty cheese and a scoop of ice cream. This recipe draws inspiration from the traditional dish, but with a slight moderation to its richness.</span></p>
- 4 ounces Sargento® Shredded Mild Natural Cheddar Cheese
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups ripe papaya, diced
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups ripe pineapple, diced
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- Place cheese, lime zest and juice, and heavy cream in a high speed blender. Process on high to make a smooth sauce. Refrigerate.
- To serve, toss together the papaya, pineapple, raspberries, and bananas into a bowl. Transfer to individual serving bowls or a platter and drizzle with the sauce. Garnish with mint leaves to add a touch of brightness.