<p>A street food classic on coastal towns in the Caribbean coast of Colombia, grilled corn is shaved off the cob and tossed with <span>Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican Natural Cheese</span>, potato chips, that add texture and saltiness, all enveloped in a mayo chili sauce.</p>
- 4 medium ears of sweet corn, shucked- preserving the base to use as a “handle”
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican Natural Cheese plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 1 cup straw potato chips
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves to garnish
- 1/3 cup Sargento® Reserve Series™ Shaved 14-Month Aged Parmesan Natural Cheese
- Preheat grill to a high heat. Lightly brush corn with olive oil and season with salt. Place corn ears on the grill and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning every 2 minutes so that they char evenly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium non-stick skillet, stir together mayonnaise, Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican Natural Cheese, chili powder, coriander and reserve.
- Remove corn ears from the grill and carefully using a sharp knife, shave off the corn kernels. Add charred corn to the cheese/mayo skillet and stir to coat completely. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until the cheese melts and corn is coated in the sauce. Finish with lime juice and adjust seasoning (you may like to increase the heat by adding a bit more chilly powder.)
- Divide corn into 4 servings, top with straw potato chips, parmesan cheese additional cheese and cilantro leaves. Serve right away.