<p>Sargento® Mild Cheddar Shreds, bacon and hash browns make for a dish everyone craves! Try this recipe for a side at family dinners or Sunday brunches.</p>
- 1 cup Lowfat milk
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1 ½ lbs. Frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed and cubed
- 30 ozs. Frozen potato rounds
- 8 ozs. Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 7 strips Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 ea. Green onions, chopped
- Spray the inside of a large slow cooker with non-stick spray. Pour half of milk and chicken broth into the bottom of the slow cooker
- Spoon half of the cubed chicken breast meat into the slow cooker. Turn heat to low. If there is a timer, set for 4 hours.
- Add half of the potato rounds over the chicken. Sprinkle half of the cheese over the potatoes. Sprinkle half of the bacon and onions over cheese.
- Repeat layering with remaining ingredients. Place top on slow cooker. Cook for 4 hours. Serve.