Make your morning meal beautiful and delicious with a blend of gourmet flavors that come with strips of smoked salmon mixed with milk, eggs and chives arranged on top of Sargento® Colby-Jack, between buttery sliced buttermilk biscuits.
- 1 (16.3 oz. 8 count) tube refrigerated reduced fat large buttermilk biscuits
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped chives or green onion
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 oz. smoked salmon, cut into short thin strips (1/2 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 4 slices Sargento® Colby-Jack, cut diagonally in half
- Bake biscuits according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs with milk, chives and pepper. Stir in salmon.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook until eggs are soft set, stirring frequently.
- Split warm biscuits in half. Place bottoms of biscuits on to four serving plates; top with egg mixture, cheese and biscuit tops.