Orange Ricotta Pancakes
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Servings: 6 | Calories: 164
- 3 eggs, separated
- Grated rind of 1 orange
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup Sargento® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Combine egg yolks, orange rind, juice, Ricotta cheese, flour, milk, butter and salt in large bowl.
- Beat whites with electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold egg whites into batter.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoons onto greased, preheated 375°F griddle or skillet. Cook pancakes 2 minutes each side or until golden brown. Serve hot with honey or syrup, if desired.