This breakfast pizza is filled with fluffy eggs, chopped peppers, broccoli slaw, mushrooms and fresh Italian herbs like basil, oregano and parsley. Along with some chopped turkey pepperoni, Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella - Traditional Cut is sprinkled and melted to perfection over chopped turkey pepperoni to make this a true morning pizza.
- 10-12 oz. pizza dough
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 oz. broccoli slaw
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/3 cup chopped bell pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. chopped mushrooms
- 8 eggs or 2 cups egg whites
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp. dried or 1 Tbsp. fresh oregano
- 1 Tbsp. dried or 3 Tbsp. parsley
- 3 oz. turkey pepperoni, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella - Traditional Cut
- Bruschetta sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9X13-inch pan with cooking spray. Press pizza dough into pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Cook broccoli slaw, onions, peppers and garlic in oil 10 minutes, stirring frequently until crisp-tender; set aside. Saute mushrooms until browned in a separate pan.
- Beat eggs with milk, basil, oregano, parsley in large bowl.
- Top crust with pepperoni, slaw mixture, mushrooms and cheese. Pour egg mixture over the top.
- Bake 45-50 minutes. Cut into 8 squares and serve with with bruschetta sauce, if desired