These cheesy waffles may be short on ingredients, but they are full of flavor. Eggs, bacon, canadian bacon, breakfast sausage and plenty of Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese are combined and made into the perfect keto-friendly breakfast.
- 4 lg. Eggs, beaten
- 2 cups Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 3 strips Bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1/2 cup Breakfast sausage, cooked & crumbled
- 2 slices Canadian bacon, chopped
- Optional: Powdered sugar or syrup optional
- Pre-heat a small waffle iron. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except powdered sugar.
- Spoon ¼ cup of the mixture into the center of the waffle maker and spread to the edges. Close lid and cook for 2-3 minutes or until waffles are golden brown. Transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining waffle mixture. Serve topped with powdered sugar or syrup.