Sargento Cheesy Chicken Nachos
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min | Servings: 4
- 1/2 lb. (1-1/2 cups) Cooked chicken. (Leftover rotisserie chicken works well).
- 8 oz. of your favorite salsa
- 1 Large bag sturdy tortilla chips such as El Ranchero or El Milagro
- 1 cup black beans, drained
- 1 cup corn nibblets, drained
- 2 cups Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Traditional Cut
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS:
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- Canned sliced jalapeños, drained
- Chopped Cilantro
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F
- Pile the tortilla chips on a non-stick baking sheet or casserole dish
- Shred or chop the chicken and toss in a large bowl with salsa, then distribute the chicken-salsa mixture over the top of the tortilla chips. Top with black beans and corn.
- Sprinkle the entire package of Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican over the top and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and gooey.
- Top with optional items and serve warm