<p>Prosciutto, roasted red pepper, long strips of cucumber and micro greens, rolled up and wrapped around slices of Sargento® Ultra Thin® Mild Cheddar Cheese Slices.</p>
- 1 large English cucumber, sliced thin lengthwise*
- 4 oz. Prosciutto
- 1/4 cup Roasted red pepper – cut into strips about 2.5 - inches long
- 2 oz. Microgreens
- 8 slices Sargento® Ultra Thin® Mild Cheddar Cheese slices
- On a work surface, lay out two strips of cucumber and pat dry with a paper towel. Next, layer on 3 slices of Sargento® Ultra Thin® Mild Cheddar Cheese, 1 piece of prosciutto, 3-4 thin strips of red pepper placed at the end, and 1-2 tablespoons of micro greens over the red pepper.
- Starting at the end with the microgreens and red pepper, roll from end to end until the cucumber roll is complete. Cut in between the two cucumber slices. Turn the roll on its side so that the microgreens and red pepper are now sprouting out of the top of the roll. Repeat for all slices of cucumber. Serve and enjoy!