Hash brown potatoes are combined with cream of potato and cream of chicken soups, sour cream, green onion and of course plenty of Sargento® Sharp Cheddar-Jack Cheese.
- 1 can Cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Cream of potato soup
- 2 cups Sour cream
- 3 ea. Green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 cups Sargento® Sharp Cheddar-Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 pkg.(30 ozs.) Frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 1/8 tsp. Paprika
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine both soups, sour cream, onions and 2 cups of cheese.
- Stir in hash browns. Transfer mixture to a greased casserole dish. Bake for 30 minutes. Top with remaining cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with paprika and serve.