Spice up your game-day gathering with these zesty, cheesy sliders. Spicy chicken loaded on pretzel rolls with layers of cheese is complemented by cool, crunchy coleslaw. These are sure to be a crowd favorite at your party.
- 1 lb. Rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 tsp. Dry ranch dressing mix
- ½ cup Buffalo wing hot sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- ¼ cup Ranch dressing, prepared
- 1 tsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Fresh chives, chopped
- 3 cups Fresh coleslaw mix
- ½ cup Celery, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Celery leaves, finely chopped
- 16 small Pretzel buns or slider buns, split
- 8 slices Sargento® Mild Cheddar Cheese, halved
- In a large bowl, combine rotisserie chicken with dry ranch dressing mix. Fold in hot sauce and melted butter.
- Transfer mixture to a 2 qt. casserole dish. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 4-5 minutes, stirring once half way through, until mixture is hot. Remove and set aside while making slaw.
- In a medium bowl, combine ranch dressing, and next 2 ingredients. Add coleslaw mix, celery and chopped celery leaves. Gently stir until cabbage is well coated.
- Place 1 half of cheese on the bottom of each bun. Spoon some of the hot buffalo chicken mixture over the cheese. Top with a second half of cheese. Spoon slaw over cheese. Finish with bun top. Serve.