<p>These golden and delicious potatoes are nothing short of magical. Not only are they hearty and creamy but they’re hot and cheesy too. Using a combination of cheeses including Sargento® Mozzarella Shreds, these potatoes are sure to be the most popular side dish at you dinner table.</p>
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) Sargento® Mozzarella Shreds
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Combine whipping cream, milk, garlic, salt and pepper in small saucepan. Bring to a slight simmer over medium heat; remove and set aside.
- Combine cheeses in a bowl and set aside.
- In greased 13x9-inch baking dish, layer potatoes, cream mixture and cheeses. Drizzle with butter and sprinkle paprika evenly over top.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 55 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.