<p>These cheesy mini pizzas are the perfect Halloween snack for the kids. Whip up this delicious Halloween treat in no time using Sargento® Shredded Cheese!</p>
- 4 ea. Whole grain English muffins, split
- 1/2 cup Prepared pizza sauce
- 2 cups Sargento® Mozzarella or Cheddar Cheese
- Optional: Assorted pizza decorations(black olives, green olives, mini pepperoni, mini meatballs, etc..)
- Lightly toast muffin halves, then place on a large baking sheet. Spread about 1 tablespoon of sauce on the cut side of each muffin half.
- To make mummy muffin pizzas, place long cheese shreds in crisscross over pizza sauce to resemble bandages, then bake. After baking, use black olive slices to make the mouth and eyes.
- To make spider muffin pizzas, place shreds in circle shapes to resemble a web, then bake. After baking, place black olive halves and strips to resemble legs.
- To make Jack o’lantern muffin pizzas, sprinkle a generous amount of shredded cheddar over sauce, then bake. After baking, place mini pepperoni for eyes and a mouth, or use green olive slices for eyes.
- To make eyeball muffin pizzas, place strips of mozzarella in a football shape over sauce. Place 1 mini meatball half over cheese, then bake. After baking, place a slice of pimento stuffed green olive in the center of the meatball to resemble the pupil of an eye.