Christmas Tree CharcuteriePrep Time: 15 MIN | Cook Time: 0 MIN | Servings: | Calories:
<p><span>Make the holidays merrier with a charcuter-tree – just arrange layers of cheese and other bite-sized snacks to create our Christmas Tree Charcuterie. </span></p>
- 1 package Sargento® Sharp Natural Cheddar Cheese Sticks, cut into cubes
- 1 package Sargento® Colby-Jack Natural Cheese Sticks, cut into cubes
- 1 package Sargento® Low Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Natural Cheese String Cheese Snacks, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 roasted red pepper half, cut into a star shape
- ½ cup green olives
- 3 salami, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, sliced and cut into flowers
- 1 bunch purple grapes, washed and separated
- 3 pretzel sticks
- 7 rosemary sprigs, cut in half for garnish
- Arrange all ingredients in compact rows on large wooden board to resemble a Christmas tree. Top with the roasted pepper star. Serve.
There are currently no reviews or comments.