<p>Spicy buffalo chicken, creamy Sargento® cheese, diced celery and a touch of blue cheese, surrounded by rustic bread then brushed with melted butter and waffle grilled to perfection. Now that's a grilled cheese to get excited about</p>
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together hot sauce and 4 tablespoons of butter. Brush 1 side of each slice of bread with mixture and set aside.
- Whisk blue cheese into remaining hot sauce mixture, then add warm sliced chicken and celery. Toss until chicken is well coated with sauce.
- Place 4 slices of bread buttered side down on a clean surface. Place 2 slices of the Sargento® Colby Jack Cheese on the bread slices. Divide sauced chicken evenly over cheese.
- Place 2 slices of Sargento® Pepperjack Cheese on top of sauced chicken. Top with bread buttered side up.
- Spray inside of waffle maker with non-stick spray. Pre-heat a waffle maker over medium heat. Place 1-2 sandwiches in waffle maker and lower top. Grill for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer sandwich(s) to a warm oven to keep warm. Repeat grilling process with remaining sandwiches. Cut sandwiches in half and serve with a side of ranch dressing for dipping.