Scrambled eggs, salami and a bit of onion are covered by a melty slice of Sargento® Swiss Cheese on these breakfast bagel sandwiches. A yummy way to start the day.
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 oz. sliced salami, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 bagels or bialys, split, lightly toasted
- 2 slices Sargento® Sliced Swiss Cheese
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add salami; cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in eggs; cook until eggs are softly set, stirring occasionally. Spoon mixture over bottoms of bagels; top with cheese. Close sandwiches with bagel tops.