Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Cheese & Crackers, Gouda & Sharp Cheddar Natural Cheeses and TRISCUIT® Mini Original Crackers Snack Kit, 3-Pack
Enjoy 100% real, natural cheeses, Gouda and Sharp Cheddar with salty, crispy TRISCUIT® Mini Original Crackers for a delicious, satisfyingly snack break. The mild, nutty, buttery flavor of Gouda is the perfect counterpoint to our tangy sharp cheddar. The convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package for easy on-the-go snacking.Expand to see more
- PERFECT PAIRINGS - Sargento® Balanced Breaks® Cheese & Crackers brings together real, natural cheese now with your favorite crackers to create a classic snack that's easy to enjoy at home, at work or on-the-go.
- CLASSIC COMBO - Buttery Gouda and classic Sharp Cheddar are paired with crunchy TRISCUIT® Crackers.
- CONVENIENT PACKS - 3-count package of single-serve snack trays; 1.5 oz., 4.5 oz. total
- BALANCED SERVINGS - Each serving contains 8 grams of protein and 170 calories. (See nutrition info for total fat and saturated fat content. Not a low calorie food.)
- #1 SELLING BRAND - America's favorite cheese snack kit brand, brought to you by the Real Cheese People™ of Sargento®
- Each package lid includes a cheerfully cheesy greeting.
Nutrition Highlights1 Tray
Crackers (Whole Grain Wheat, Canola Oil, Sea Salt), Gouda Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt,Enzymes, Annatto (Vegetable Color)], Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (VegetableColor)], Potato Starch (To Prevent Caking), Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor).
Nutrition. Each serving contains 8 grams of protein and 170 calories. (See nutrition info for total fat and saturated fat content. Not a low calorie food.)
When it comes to cheese, we believe you deserve nothing but the best. Try our real, natural cheese with delicious flavor in every bite.
A Break In Your Day. A snack worth savoring, SARGENTO BALANCED BREAKS Cheese and Crackers are the perfect option when you need a true break, whether that’s at home or on-the-go.