BBQ'D Ranchero Chicken Salad
- 6 (1-1/2 lbs.) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) mixed salad greens
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 can (11 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (2.5 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Ranch salad dressing
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 3/4 tsp. ground cumin
- Brush both sides of chicken with barbecue sauce. Place on preheated grill; grill 6 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
- Combine lettuce, tomatoes, 3/4 cup cheese, red pepper, corn, beans, olives and green onions in large bowl. Combine dressing, chili powder and cumin in small bowl.
- Divide lettuce mixture onto 6 serving plates. Slice chicken; arrange over lettuce. Drizzle salads with dressing and sprinkle with remaining cheese.