Summertime Shrimp Salad Sandwich
Prep Time: 10 MIN | Cook Time: 5 MIN | Servings: 4-6
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Honey mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh dill, chopped
- ½ cup Apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup Red onion, diced
- 1 tsp. Fresh lemon zest, grated
- 8 ozs. Cooked lobster meat, shrimp or other favorite seafood, chopped, patted dry
- 1 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 4 ea. Everything bagels, split, toasted
- 4 slices Sargento® Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 4 slices Sargento® Reserve Series™ Aged Gouda
- 1 ½ cup Fresh arugula, washed, patted dry
- In a medium bowl, combine mayo and next 7 ingredients. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- To assemble sandwiches, place one slice of cheddar on each bagel bottom. Spoon chilled salad over Cheddar slices. Top with arugula and Gouda slices. Replace bagel top and serve.
- TIP: If warm sandwiches are desired, sandwich can be warmed in a toaster oven.