Warm Crab, Cheese & Avocado Salad
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 3 min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 213
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) lump crabmeat
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Authentic Mexican Cheese, divided
- 1 Tbsp. minced parsley
- Chipotle or smoked hot pepper sauce to taste (optional)
- 2 large ripe avocados, halved, seeded, peeled
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mustard and lemon juice. Gradually whisk in oil until thickened. Stir in crabmeat, 3/4 cup cheese, parsley and, if desired, hot sauce.
- Place avocado halves in a shallow baking dish. Mound crabmeat mixture into hollows of avocados; top with remaining cheese. Bake in a preheated 400°F oven 3 minutes or until warm and cheese is melted.