Tropical Fruit Salad
Servings: 6 | Calories: 371
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium green apple, cut into thin wedges and halved
- 3 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup walnut halves, toasted
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Double Cheddar Cheese
- In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; whisk to blend. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl or salad bowl, combine all salad ingredients except nuts and cheese. Chill, if desired. Toss with dressing, walnuts and cheese just before serving. Serve on lettuce-lined plates, if desired.