Tex-Mex Chicken, Greens, Cheddar, Bacon Salad
Prep Time: 15 min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 399
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) mixed salad greens or 8 cups packed torn romaine lettuce
- 2 cups shredded or diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Double Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup real bacon pits or crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped tortilla chips
- Combine greens, chicken, cheese, bacon and tomato in a large bowl.
- Combine salsa, mayonnaise and cilantro in a small bowl; mix well. Add to greens mixture; toss well and transfer to four serving plates. Top with tortilla chips.