Easy Chili Can Dump
Cook Time: 2 Hours | Servings: 6
- 1 packet Taco seasoning
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 (16oz.) jar Salsa
- 1 (12 oz.) Can kidney beans
- 1 (12 oz.) Can black beans
- 1 (12oz.) Can green chills
- 1 (28oz.) can of crushed tomatoes or plum tomatoes in puree, chopped
- 2 cups Sargento® 4 Cheese Mexican
- Optional Garnish: Sour cream, green onion, salsa, cheese
- In a skillet, brown ground beef with taco seasoning following any additional instructions on the seasoning packet.
- Transfer ground beef to crock pot dish add next five ingredients.
- Set crock-pot to high for two hours. Stir in cheese and set crock-pot to low for 2 hours.
- Garnish with sour cream, green onion, salsa and cheese.