Cheese and BLT Pasta Salad
Prep Time: 35 min | Servings: 8 | Calories: 538
- 8 oz. penne pasta
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 pkg. (1 lb.) bacon, cooked crisp and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer drained pasta to large bowl.
- Stir dressing and mayonnaise together in small bowl; set aside.
- Sprinkle cooked bacon, tomatoes and cheese over pasta; stir gently just until mixed. Pour dressing mixture over pasta and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes (and up to 24 hours) before serving. Stir in lettuce just before serving.