Prep Time: 20 min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 435
- 8 cups romaine leaves, torn
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Traditional Cut
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 ripe avocado, diced (optional)
- 1/3 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 cup croutons
- Combine lettuce, 1 cup cheese, beans, corn and avocado, if desired, in large bowl. Combine dressing and salsa; mix well. Pour over lettuce mixture; toss lightly.
- Transfer to 4 serving plates; arrange tomatoes on plates. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and croutons.