These keto-friendly cheese crisps made with Sargento® cheese slices are a great snack to make at home or an easy option to pack in your lunch!
- 1 package Ultra Thin® Cheese Slices
- Desired toppings (crumbled bacon, hot sauce, fresh herbs, dried fruit, or finely chopped nuts)
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees. Remove paper from each slice of cheese. Stack slices and cut into four equal sections.
- Place two squares of cut cheese stacked and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining cheese stacks placed 2” apart.
- Top each square with your favorite toppings.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned and airy looking. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Serve or store in a sealed container until needed.