4 (8 oz) pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
1 large round sourdough or Italian loaf of bread
- 2 (3oz) pkgs beet cured salmon or gravlox
- 8 slices Sargento Swiss Cheese
- 2 cups loosely packed baby spinach, divided
- 8 slices Sargento Colby-Jack Cheese
- Combine cream cheese, yogurt and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor and mix until smooth.
- If the loaf of bread is not completely round, use the bottom of a round cake pan as a template and trim to size. Cut into 3 layers.
- Spread 1/3 cup of frosting on the first layer and top with a single layer of salmon slices, 8 slices of Sargento Swiss Cheese 1/2 of the spinach leaves. Top with the next bread layer.
- Spread 1/3 cup of frosting on the second layer and top with a single layer of salmon slices, 8 slices of Sargento Colby-Jack Cheese and remaining spinach. Top with remaining slice of bread.
- Frost sandwich cake with 2-3 cups of the cream cheese frosting, making sure to smooth the edges and sides as needed.
- Garnish with fresh dill, pomegranate seeds and smoked salmon roses if desired.