Jack O' Lantern Cheese Dip
Prep Time: 10 Min. | Cook Time: 5 Min. | Servings: 8
- 2 C. Sargento® Shredded Mexican 4 Cheese Blend
- 1 tsp. Flour
- 1 C. Sargento® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 C. Mayonnaise
- 1/2 C. Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 C. Cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 tsp. Garlic paste or minced garlic
- Pita chips, pretzels, crackers or vegetables for dipping
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, combine shredded cheese and flour. Toss to coat. Add remaining ingredients except for chips. Stir well to combine.
- Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Uncover, stir and microwave an additional 1-2 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted completely.
- Carefully place dip in a jack o lantern that has been hollowed out and carved. Place a small candle or tea light under dip and light. Serve as a Halloween appetizer with chips or veggies.