Chicken Molé Wraps
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 8 min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 399
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 red or green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini or yellow squash, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup molé sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1-1/2 cups diced cooked chicken or turkey
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Fine Cut
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat; add bell pepper and onion. Cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add zucchini; cook 1 minute; stir in molé sauce and water. Add chicken; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Wrap tortillas in plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH 10 seconds or until tortillas are warm.
- Spoon chicken mixture down center of tortillas; top with cheese and, if desired, cilantro. Fold both sides of tortilla over filling; roll up burrito-style.