Prep Time: 10 MIN | Cook Time: 3 MIN | Servings: 2
- 4 Slices of Bread
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 16 Slices thick cut bacon, cooked
- 1/2 cup Baby arugula
- 4 Slices tomato
- 12 Slices Sargento® Sharp Cheddar
- 4 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. minced chipotle in adobo
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- Heat a large grill pan on medium heat.
- Brush each slice of bread with olive oil and grill for 3 minutes then set aside.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, chipotle and lime juice and set aside.
- Spread chipotle mayonnaise on each side of the bread. Place 8 slices of bacon, 6 slices of sharp Cheddar cheese, 2 slices tomato and ¼ cup of arugula then top with other slice of bread.