Mac & Cheese
Mac 'n' Cheese MugPrep Time: 2 min | Cook Time: 7 min | Servings: 1 | Calories: 392
All the luscious mac and cheese flavor you crave is just minutes away with our mug meal that puts Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Fine Cut in with milk and water into the microwave and effortlessly cooks everything together in mere minutes for a quick cheesy bite.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Fine Cut or Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese - Fine Cut
- Combine water and macaroni in 20 oz. mug or medium size microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave uncovered on high power 2 minutes; stir. Continue to microwave 3 to 4 minutes more, stirring after each minute of cooking. Water should be absorbed and macaroni almost tender. (If water is absorbed and macaroni is not almost tender, add 1 tablespoon water and microwave 1 minute longer.)
- Stir in milk; add cheese and stir. Microwave on high power 1 minute. Stir well; let stand at room temperature 1 minute before serving.
3 out of 5
This recipe looks cool.
5 out of 5
Holy crap is this amazing!!! I have never had better perfect for a rainy day when you want comfort food! Highly recommend!!
5 out of 5
The recipe was very precise, and I liked it. I just wished they didn't call for so much cheese. But all in all, it was pretty good!