Woodland Mushroom & Sage Pizza
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Servings: 6 | Calories: 221
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 cups sliced portobello mushrooms
- 3 cups sliced crimini mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp. dried sage
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded 6 Cheese Italian, divided
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook 2 minutes. Remove onion from skillet; set aside. Add mushrooms, garlic and sage to skillet; cook over medium heat 5 minutes. Stir in wine; cook over high heat 1 minute more or until wine is evaporated.
- Sprinkle crust with 1 cup cheese. Top with mushroom mixture, remaining cheese and onions. Bake in preheated 450°F oven 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.