This simple air fryer pizza is perfect for the whole family. Refrigerated pizza dough is cut in half, par-baked in an air fryer, then topped with lots of Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella and your favorite toppings, then air fried until golden brown.
- 1 pkg. (13.8 oz.) Classic pizza dough, cut in half
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Pizza sauce
- 2 cups Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella, divided
- 1/4 cup Italian sausage crumbles, cooked
- 6 slices Pepperoni, quartered
- 3 ea. Small button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup Diced onion
- 1/4 cup Diced green bell pepper
- Cut 2 pieces of parchment paper to fit the inside of your air fryer. Stretch each half of pizza dough over the pieces of parchment. Brush both lightly with olive oil.
- Lower one dough into the air fryer basket. Turn air fryer to 400 degrees and cook for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Flip dough with a pair of tongs, brush with oil and air fry an additional 2 minutes. Remove pizza crust and parchment paper and let cool. Repeat par-baking crust with remaining pizza dough. Let cool.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of sauce onto each par-baked crust and spread with the back of the spoon.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup of cheese over both pizzas.
- Top each with remaining ingredients. Finish each with remaining ¼ cup of cheese. Carefully place one topped pizza in the air fryer basket by using the parchment paper to lower it into the basket. Cook for 4-5 minutes at 330 degrees or until top is golden brown and ingredients are cooked through. Remove pizza with tongs or a spatula and serve.