Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 20 min | Servings: 3 | Calories: 406
- 1-1/2 cups taco sauce, divided
- 1 chicken, boneless, skinless breast half, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Taco Cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt, divided
- 1/2 cup quartered zucchini slices
- 3 Tbsp. minced jalapeno peppers
- 6 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh cilantro
- Pour 1/2 cup taco sauce in bottom of medium baking dish. Combine chicken, 1/2 cup cheese, 1/2 cup yogurt, zucchini and jalapeños.
- Wrap tortillas in plastic wrap; microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until softened. Spread 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up; place seam-side down in baking dish.
- Pour remaining 1 cup taco sauce over tortillas; spread to cover evenly. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Cover with foil; bake in preheated 400°F oven 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is hot. Top with remaining yogurt. Sprinkle with cilantro.