Chicken & Black Bean Burritos
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 12 min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 606
- 2 tsp. canola or olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1 (15 or 16 oz.) can no-salt-added black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
- 8 slices Sargento® Sliced Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 4 (8-inch) wraps
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper; sauté 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Place beans in medium bowl; partially mash with potato masher. Add to skillet with tomato and hot sauce; cook 2 minutes. Add chicken; cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Stir in cilantro.
- Heat wraps according to package directions. Place cheese over warm tortillas; top with chicken mixture. Fold ends over filling; roll up burrito-style.