Cheese CrispsPrep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min | Servings: | Calories:
<p>These keto-friendly cheese crisps made with Sargento® cheese slices are a great snack to make at home or an easy option to pack in your lunch! Try using Ultra Thin® Slices for crunchier cheese crisps!</p>
- Desired toppings (crumbled bacon, hot sauce, fresh herbs, dried fruit, or finely chopped nuts)
- 1 package Sargento® Sharp Natural Cheddar Cheese Ultra Thin® Slices
- 1 package Sargento® Colby-Jack Natural Cheese Ultra Thin® Slices
- 1 package Sargento® Provolone Natural Cheese With Natural Smoke Flavor Ultra Thin® Slices
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees. Remove paper from each slice of cheese. Stack slices and cut into four equal sections.
- Place two squares of cut cheese stacked and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining cheese stacks placed 2” apart.
- Top each square with your favorite toppings.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned and airy looking. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Serve or store in a sealed container until needed.
There are currently no reviews or comments.