Strawberry Tossed SaladPrep Time: | Cook Time: | Servings: 6 | Calories: 356
<p>Add some sweetness to your next salad with sliced strawberries tossed in with mixed greens and a homemade dressing of oil, cider, garlic and paprika and some Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut. Sprinkle toasted chopped walnuts on top.</p>
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider or red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. each salt & paprika
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 6 cups torn mixed greens
- 2-1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Mix first 7 ingredients in jar with lid; shake well to make dressing. Toss remaining ingredients with dressing.
There are currently no reviews or comments.