Soups & Salads
Cheesy Chicken ChiliPrep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 20 min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 695
<p>There’s nothing like soul-warming chili on a brisk day. This recipe, featuring your choice of Sargento® Mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese, is ready in about a half hour for a comforting, filling and delicious meal.</p>
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 2 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 jar (16 oz.) salsa
- 2 cans (16 oz. each) great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Fine Cut Mozzarella cheese or Fine Cut or Sargento® Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- Sour cream (optional)
- Green onions, sliced (optional)
- Black olives, sliced (optional)
- Tortilla chips, crushed (optional)
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add cumin; cook 1 minute, stir constantly. Add salsa, beans and corn; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove from heat; stir in 1 cup cheese. Ladle into bowls; top with remaining cheese and serve with toppings, as desired.
There are currently no reviews or comments.