Wisconsin Style Chicken Cordon Bleu
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 12 min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 135
- 4 (4 oz.) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tsp. barbecue seasonings or seasoned salt
- 1 Tbsp. honey mustard or sweet-hot mustard
- 4 slices deli smoked ham or applewood smoked Canadian bacon
- 4 slices Sargento® Sliced Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Place chicken breast halves between sheets of waxed paper; pound to 1/4-inch thickness. Sprinkle seasonings over chicken.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Spread mustard over chicken; top each breast half with a slice of ham and a slice of cheese. Cover skillet; reduce heat to low and cook 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.