Chicken and Rice Skillet Dinner
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 540
- 4 (1 lb.) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 2 cups sliced zucchini or 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen vegetable blend
- 1 jar (15 oz.) medium salsa (1-1/4 cups)
- 1-1/2 cups instant rice
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Taco Cheese
- Cook chicken in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until cooked through, stirring frequently.
- Add zucchini, salsa and 3/4 cup water. Heat to a boil; cover and simmer 5 minutes. Reduce heat; stir in rice. Top with cheese. Cover and cook 5 minutes.