- 2 Blocks Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 lb Elbow Macaroni
- 6 cups Milk
- 3 Tbsp. minced garlic
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add a block cheese to the center of a deep baking dish.
- Pour raw macaroni and milk around the cheese in the center, along the perimeter of the dish.
- Add garlic and a generous portion of salt.
- Gently stir along the perimeter of the dish to mix the pasta and milk.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Place in the oven, and bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and stir to combine until the cheeses from the center are evenly incorporated throughout the mac and cheese. Season to taste.