Bursting with color and flavor, this salad is easy to prepare for a light and refreshing lunch any day of the week.
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 large ripe avocado, cubed
- 1/4 cup shaved red onion
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced natural almonds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic glaze
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black pepper
- 1-1/2cup (6 oz.) Sargento® Reserve Series™ Aged Italian Blend
- In a large mixing bowl combine baby spinach, olive oil, balsamic glaze, 1/2 cup (2 oz.) Sargento® Aged Italian Blend, salt and pepper and toss to mix thoroughly. Divide spinach among four dinner plates. Top with chicken, strawberries, avocado, red onion and almonds.
- Sprinkle each plate with remaining cheese. Tip: Strawberries can be replaced with raspberries, sliced peaches, figs or clementine segments.